Those familiar with Birthright of Prince Frederick's services can be ambassadors for Birthright. Here are a few ways to help spread the word about our program:
* Talk to others about the work we do and the assistance we provide
* Provide our literature at your place of business, church, or social club
* Invite us to come and speak to your organization or club
Birthright of Prince Frederick is a non-profit organization supported solely by private donations. All but two members of our office are dedicated volunteers. As we continue to come to the aid of women and their families, our need for your financial support grows. You can mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Birthright of Prince Frederick
301 Steeplechase Dr. Suite 405,
Prince Frederick ,MD 20678
You may also make a donation online by clicking the button below:
We are always in need of people willing to give their time to keep our program running. We have several types of volunteers to include, but not limited to:
* Client Advocate - works directly with our clients providing love, guidance and non-judgemental support
* Clothing Team: sorts, washes, and stores clothing brought in by donations
* Layette Team: makes layettes as needed to give to our expectant moms
* Social Media Team: assists with posting about our program across a wide variety of social media avenues
* Men's Support Team: male volunteers willing to encourage and mentor our clients who will be a father for the first time or are just trying to be good dad
If you want to help us, we have a place for you! Volunteering is open to both men and women, ages 18 and over.
If you are interested in volunteering, call our office at 410-257-1402.
Purchase on Amazon Smile
When you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.05% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Use this link to go directly to our AmazonSmile page:
Also, please consider linking your United Way, and any applicable work accounts with Birthright of Prince Frederick. Any gift is extremely important and will help make an immediate impact on the lives of women and their families in Southern Maryland.
Donations of material goods makes it possible for Birthright of Prince Frederick to provide material assistance to families parenting children from birth to size 2T. (NOTE: Donations of material goods are only accept during our open office hours.)
Our Current Needs:
* Maternity Clothes, New or Gently Used
* Baby Clothing NB up to size 24 months, New or Gently Used
* Diapers sizes 2-6
* Baby Wipes
* Baby Wash and Shampoo
* Baby Food
* New Infant Accessories (rattles, teethers (new), etc.)
We are NOT able to accept donations of baby furniture, equipment or toys.